Class1 Program Description With over 80 years of experience in the transportation industry – a fully equipped lab, professional training class room, and a fleet of current model trucks we ensure comprehensive quality training for our students. We focus on real world training (practical) in addition to the Classroom training (knowledge) that is essential to Read More ...
We acquaint new professional truck drivers with driving heavy duty trucks and trailers. We also provide refresher training on Air Brake, Transmission, Suspension and other related information.
This program includes
- Pre-Trip Vehicle inspection
- Air Brake endorsement – including lab times
- Class 3 driving in cab – Bobtail – – proper turning – gear selection – mirrors etc
- One MPIC road test
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Full Class 5 License
- Class 1 Authorized learners – Air Brake Authorized endorsement
- Valid medical record on file with the Manitoba Public Insurance, Medical Records
Training Delivery Plan
At Perfect One Truck Driving School all our courses are inclusive – of practical skills and knowledge training as per industry standards – for the applicable license
- Training is available on part-time days and evenings
- Minimum 2-hour sessions
- Sessions without payment will not be booked
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Participant must provide a minimum 24-hour notice (Monday – Friday) for cancellation of any scheduled training session
- Any session scheduled and cancelled without proper notification will be charged to the participant
- Perfect One Truck Driving School reserves the right to reschedule and/or terminate any training session without notice.
Note: Administration – manual fees are nonrefundable after the first lesson.