Class1 Program Description With over 80 years of experience in the transportation industry – a fully equipped lab, professional training class room, and a fleet of current model trucks we ensure comprehensive quality training for our students. We focus on real world training (practical) in addition to the Classroom training (knowledge) that is essential to Read More ...
Class1 Program Description
With over 80 years of experience in the transportation industry – a fully equipped lab, professional training class room, and a fleet of current model trucks we ensure comprehensive quality training for our students.
We focus on real world training (practical) in addition to the Classroom training (knowledge) that is essential to ensure our students are dispatch ready.
Upgrading your license to a PROFESSIONAL level is a lot more involved that simply passing a test.
Your knowledge and skill set must also be improved/upgraded to insure that you maximize your earnings /career potential
Regardless of your career path needs – driving for local – regional or long haul – Gov’t employment – we prepare you to succeed.
All Training program are available based off the individual student’s needs – a minimum of 2 hrs. per session is mandatory.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Full Class 5 License
- Class 1 Authorized learners – Air Brake Authorized endorsement
- Valid medical record on file with the Manitoba Public Insurance, Medical Records
Training Delivery Plan
At Perfect One Truck Driving School all our courses are inclusive – of practical skills and knowledge training as per industry standards – for the applicable license
- Pre-Trip Vehicle Inspection
- Air Brake endorsements – and applicable lab time
- Class 1 Driving in cab: (Bobtail – Tractor/ trailer combination) proper turning, speed control, gear selection, use of mirrors and controlled straight line backing
- One MPIC road test in the 38 hours of practical skills training etc
Our fees are inclusive of your first road test fee. For more details on fees please contact us.
- Training is available on part-time days and evenings
- Minimum 2-hour sessions
- Sessions without payment will not be booked
MPI Road Tests and Re-test
Road Test is provided at $350/test prior to completion of the full 38-hour program or, if additional MPI road tests are required. This fee includes test bookings and test fees.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Participant must provide a minimum 24-hour notice (Monday – Friday) for cancellation of any scheduled training session
- Any session scheduled and cancelled without proper notification will be charged to the participant
- Perfect One Truck Driving School reserves the right to reschedule and/or terminate any training session without notice
Note: Administration – manual fees are nonrefundable after the first lesson.
- Vehicle circle check
- In-Cab – exterior – under carriage (suspension) – Trailer – attached equipment etc
Air Brake Endorsement
- Vehicle Safety preparation
- Air system operation
- Tractor and trailer emergency protection systems
- Air leak check
- Brake adjustment check
- Brake response check or Tug test
- Lab time – component identification and operation
- One MPIC test
- Learn about brakes
- Compressor and device check
- Learn parts and components